- Detect the suspicious use of Ammyy, VNC, PuTTY and other remote administration tools.
- Identify Carbanak and other hidden attacks that target financial services organizations.
- Reveal attacker communication in encrypted traffic and hidden HTTPS tunnels.
- Supports specific cybersecurity assessment categories under the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC).
- Real-time, automated detection of command-and-control attack behaviors, including the use of external remote access tools.
- Identify malicious internal reconnaissance behaviors such as internal darknet scans and SMB account scans.
- Detect SMB brute-force attacks and other lateral threat behaviors.
- Expose and mitigate hidden data smuggling behaviors associated with the exfiltration phase of a cyberattack.
- Identify the early stages of attacks related to ransomware, Zeus, Citadel and other malware variants.
- Detect compromised medical IoT devices that are used as proxies to carry out targeted attacks.
- Expose attacker behaviors that attempt to steal PHI, PII and payment card information.
- Supports healthcare compliance requirements, including PCI DSS, HIPAA and HITECH.
Energy and Utilities
- Expose attacker behaviors related to Flame, Shamoon, Duqu and other malware targeted at energy and utility organizations.
- Real-time detection of internal reconnaissance behaviors when attackers search for critical management systems.
- Identify lateral movement by attackers who attempt to steal administrative and account login credentials.
- Detect hidden command-and-control tunnels used by attackers to evade firewalls and steal data.
Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Enterprise-wide visibility into attacker behaviors enables pharmaceutical firms to protect intellectual property.
- Identify cyberattackers in real time before they steal or compromise critical assets.
- Expose suspicious access to vital intellectual property and other key assets by authorized employees.
- Detect policy violations related to the use of cloud storage, USB storage and other means of moving data out of the network.
- Detect cryptocurrency mining and other abuses of university services and property.
- Expose attacker behaviors that attempt to steal PHI, PII, payment card data, intellectual property and research.
- Identify compromised BYOD and IoT devices that are used to launch broader attack campaigns.
- Supports compliance mandates, including FERPA, HIPAA, PCI DSS and the Safeguards Rule.
- Real-time, automated cyberattack detection and AI-assisted threat hunting.
- Proactively exposes hidden cyberattackers in data center and cloud workloads, user and IoT devices, and encrypted traffic without decryption.
- Collects and stores enriched, network-wide metadata for advanced threat hunting and conclusive incident investigations.
- Supports DFARS 252.204-7012, NIST 800-171 framework categories and CIS Critical Security Controls 6.0.
Vectra is the Technology Innovator in EMA analyst evaluation of Network Security Analytics products